That is how I describe my eating style for the past two weeks. I see it, I want it, I eat it. I try to start my day off good, measuring and weighing my portions...but as the day goes on I find myself reaching for a snack and not calculating or recording it. And once I let a few foods go untracked, it snowballs out of control.I have had several weekends where this happens but I am usually able to get right back into the routine on Monday and even pull off some weight loss too. But not recently, I just don't know where my motivation went. I'd like to say I need to go to the beach to find it, but more than likely I'll find it at the gym!
1 comment:
i love your honesty! By being so genuine, you are always so inspiring.
Liz
Post a Comment