I took a little break from blogging but last night's dream was the perfect catalyst to get me back here.
I had a dream that a total hottie, god-like man, the type of man that makes all the women's heads turn and everyone wants to be with, was in love with me. It was me, but I was about 20 pounds lighter and not married with a 2 year old!
Your probably thinking "great dream", right? But no. The entire duration of the dream I spent wondering why this most incredibly handsome and highly desired man chose me. Did I mention that he was the guy that every girl wanted to be attached to? My dream self was uncharacteristically jealous anytime he spoke to or looked at another woman. I was sure this was some type of sick joke and that his feelings for me could not be true.
Got me thinking about how deeply my twisted thinking goes...I couldn't even allow myself to enjoy the fantasy.
1 comment:
You had me at "total hottie." I would love to have my dreams analyzed. Um...I think. I think the drama from a 2 yr old is MUCH more tolerable than relationship drama.
Post a Comment