Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I don't know why I do it...

Even in the midst of starting this blog and trying to get a grip on my life...I had fast food breakfast and lunch today! Yummy good, but now the quilt sets in, I have let myself down again.

Breakfast: Chick-fil-a minis (4 count) with hashrounds and a large sweet tea for breakfast - 850 calories, 33g fat
Lunch: 10 piece chicken nuggets with medium fry and medium sweet tea for lunch - 1150 calories, 51g fat

Now that I have done the math, that is crazy. I ate all my calories for the day in two meals. What to do now? Not eat dinner or binge even more on the delicious double stuff golden Oreos that I have in the cabinet. Oh the decisions!

I LOVE food, in fact I honestly believe that I am addicted to food. What you will learn about me in the coming days, weeks and months is to what degree that statement is true!

1 comment:

Literary Beauty said...

The more I read your blog, the more I feel like we're the same person! I miss you.