Have you ever been out and seen someone that you perceive to have a similar body type to yours and wonder is that what I look like? I do this all the time and I may be the only person that does this, but I have to believe that there are others out there that are just as curious.
Even though I look in the mirror every day and I am very familiar with my shape and size I still find that I view myself differently from the way the world sees me. I can't understand or explain the difference between my mirror reflection and what I see of myself in photos...one I think is not that bad and the other I feel is hideous most of the time!
So I find myself constantly looking at other woman who I think are my shape and size and comparing myself to them. I have asked my husband a few times "am I bigger than her?" or "are we the same size?" but mainly I keep these questions to myself, because I am afraid of what the answer will be. On the few occasions that I did ask out loud, I got mixed results. For now I will continue to look in the mirror and avoid looking at myself in pictures. I'll try to focus on feeling good and hoping that helps me look good too!
2 comments:
No, you're definitely not the only one!!!
You're not the only one! At least you can look in the mirror...I can't even bring myself to do that these days! :(
Post a Comment