Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A picture is worth a thousand blogs!

I have not been blogging much since we have been home from vacation. The fall brought with it a new work schedule and a daughter who is now in school 5 days a week so life got a little crazy for me for awhile, but I am back at it and only a little worse for the time spent away. 
Started my third round of Biggest Loser Challenge with Studio 310 3 weeks ago. I am captaining a team again this time around. But my advice seems to be best given and not taken. I have had a hard time living up to the expectations I have set for my team. Looking for something to motivate me I found this: 
 
In August at the start of this session I took a "before" picture to compare with an "after" in November. Just for grins (and it gave me lots of grins) I compared it with my previous "before" picture when I started my first BLC in March/April. The difference is a little less than 30 pounds, but more important than the weight loss (which is barely visible) is the confidence...it screams through in this photo. I am starting to feel better about myself some days...I'm getting there! 

5 comments:

Tara K said...

It's not barely noticeable - It IS noticeable! You should be so proud of yourself! :)

Kimberly Shea said...

You look great! Keep it up girl! Kim

Anonymous said...

KB it is so noticeable!!! when i saw you saturday it was the first time in weeks and i noticed it right away. But you are right, the inner confidence you have SHINES THROUGH!!! you rock and continue to inspire!

Liz

Kristen Blair said...

Thank you for the support. It is friends like you that keep me positive and motivated.

Unknown said...

Bareley noticeable my ass! You quit tellin' yorself that sister...you can totally see a difference! Keep up the NOTICEABLE hard work! :)