Nothing satisfied me yesterday, but I was hungry for everything. This quest involved at least 1 (probably 2) Elmo cupcakes, crackers, cookies, chicken potstickers, 1 periogie (stolen from my daughter), and then finally to the DQ for a blizzard! I didn't even track all the food and calories, if I had I might not have had time to eat as much as I did!
By the end of the day I was feeling a bit more in control and gave away the left over cupcakes to the 5 year old next door who was having his birthday party. That was probably the only good food choice I made yesterday.
![]() |
| Amazing Elmo cupcakes made by Zoe VanHoose |

2 comments:
Yup, definitely had one of those days, Was hungry on the way work this morning, BK was just changing over from breakfast to lunch, swung through the drive thru and ate on the way to work. Not proud, but I did it. The good news is you gave away the rest of the cupcakes to someone who really enjoyed them and you never know what memories will stay with kids. Hopefully that is one of them. Kudos to you. Tomorrow will be a better day.
I'm skinny and I have those days! Heck...I almost ate the dog! Sister we all have them...in fact, I'm a professional! You just have to move through them and let them pass. Don't beat yourself up...it was ONE DAY...and it's over...let it go. But know...there will be another one! Call me...I'll talk you off the ledge next time =)
Post a Comment