Friday, August 27, 2010

Water in, water out

Everything you read about weight loss includes water. You must drink your water and stay hydrated...your body can disguise thirst as hunger and you may overeat when really need just need water...drink water before a meal and you wont eat as much. If there is one thing that all diet programs agree on, it is water.
My Biggest Loser Challenge coach encourages participants to drink half their body weight in ounces a day! I can tell you in total certainty that there is no way I could drink 115oz. of water a day. But I do try to drink my obligatory 8 glasses or about 64oz.
With all the water coming into the body I find that I have to let it out...ALL THE TIME. I made 4 trips to the bathroom last night over a 90 min time frame. I was laying in bed reading and every 20 minutes I was up peeing. As I type this blog, I am holding it (almost painfully) just so that I can finish this post before making yet another trip to the loo.
But as my dear friend Kim spun this for me...it is more steps on the new pedometer!

No comments: